FAQ for Event
Here’s where you can find out other details about Emerald City Band’s Rock the 19 NYE at the Hilton Anatole.
What do I wear? Dress Code
Business Casual to Dressy. No Jeans or Tennis Shoes.
What is the menu?
Please note if anyone is has a shell fish allergy we will have an alternative dish for them.
Autumn Tuscan Kale CD, GF
Leaf Safari Kale, Bacon Lardons, Roasted Butternut Squash
Shaved Pecorino Romano, Crisp Chickpea, Pomegranate, Honey Vinaigrette
House Rubbed Filet Mignon & Sautéed shrimp CG, CD
Parsley & Feta Polenta, Baby Vegetables
Chef Shirley’s Special NYE Dessert Delight
What is the schedule? Timeline for Event
- 3pm: Registration opens in front of Chantilly Ballroom for all hotel guests who have purchased dinner & club ticket packages. Bar packages, and cash bar tickets will be sold at this time.
- 6:30-9pm: Pre-party in Gossip for non-dinner guests with DJ music, Registration for Non-Hotel Dinner Guest starts.
- 6:30pm: VIP Doors Open (middle doors) for Meet-n-Greet pictures and seating, DJ music to be played
- 7:30pm: 3 Course Dinner service
- 7:30pm: Premier Dinner Guests side doors open. (Please note this is not assigned seating, so guests will arrive early to ensure they have seating together with family and friends.)
- 8pm: General admissions (CLUB Tickets) check in for non-dinner guests.
- 8-9pm: Opening Band Starts
- 9pm General Admission(Club Tickets) /non-dinner guests doors open.
- 9pm: Opening Act DJ till 9:30
- 9:30pm-1am: Emerald City Band performs High Energy Dance Sets, DJ on breaks
- After party until 2am in Gossip Bar