NEW THIS YEAR! Difference between VIP & Premier Dinner.
VIP Guests have meet and greet with the band before event and reserved seating. Premier dinners are general seating.
What is the Dinner Menu?
Pear and Organic Green Salad
Spiced Pecans, Maytag Bleu Cheese
Served with Fresh Rolls and Butter
Grilled Tenderloin of Beef with a Truffle Demi Glaze
Paired with Jumbo Shrimp
Served with Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
Grilled Asparagus and Baby Carrots
Chocolate Truffle Cake with Baileys Crème Anglaise
The kitchen will be able to handle some substitutions as for health or religious reasons. Please contact us prior to the event so that we can make sure we are aware and can prepare.
What do we wear?
The Dress Code for Rock the ’17 is Business Casual to Dressy, no Blue Jeans, No Tennis Shoes, Sandals, etc.
The party is for 21 and older.
What is VIP?
- VIP Guests will be able to sit in a reserved VIP section. Their seats will be assigned.
- If you are a VIP Sit-Together (Table of 10) you will be able to pick your table in the VIP section. First Purchase/First Pick.
- VIP Guests also get access to the Meet-n-Greet from 6:30 -7:30 PM with Emerald City Band.
- VIP Section has wait staff and private bars available
- VIP Guest Receive a VIP Lanyard
3pm Hotel Check-in
4pm Dinner & VIP Ticketholders pickup wristbands/drink tickets
Drink ticket sales in lobby
6pm DJ and Pre-Party in Q Bar (Fiesta Bowl and Peach Bowl will be on the TVs)
6-7:30pm VIP Meet and Greet with Emerald City Band (VIP Ticket Holders Only) Upstairs in the foyer
7pm Ballroom open for Dinner Guests
7:45pm Dinner Served for VIP and Premier Dinner Packages
8pm Opening Band: Special Edition
9pm Dinner Ends Doors Open for Club City Ticket Holders
10pm Emerald City Band – Party Begins
12am Balloon Drop
1am Rock the 17 Ends.